Dhaka University Photographic Society (DUPS) arrange Basic Photography Training Program.
- Duration of the course is around One and Half months.
- Class will held Two day(Friday & Satarday) in a week.
- This Course is open for all.
- Participants can complete their registration of the course from office of DUPS.
- Still now we have successfully completed 39+ batches.
Training Title: Basic Photography Training Program
Duration: Around 3 months
Number of classes: 11
Course length: Around 1.5 month
Class Days: Friday & Saturday
Registration fee: BDT 3000 (For non DU students)
BDT 2000 (For DU students)
2 copy passport size photo,
1 copy stamp size photo,
ID card Photocopy(only mandatory for Dhaka University students)
- TSC Munir Chowdhury Conference room
- TSC Cafeteria
- DAKSU Cafeteria
- Science Cafeteria
#Best 3 participants are awarded with Mridulkanti Memorial Crest
#Opportunity to exhibit own photographs in TSC
Theoretical and Practical part and exam (written + viva) are included in this course. Certificate will be given after successful completion of the course. For more information please feel free to contact with us.
Current Training Program :
Registration Timeline: 16 August 2017 -14 September 2017 (3pm-6pm)
Class will start from 15 September 2017.
DUPS Office, Ground Floor, TSC, University of Dhaka.